It is already May! OMG! I am happy because it means the school year is almost over, but I am sad because it means another year is quickly passing me by.
Normally I wouldn't mind but I have just started realizing how much Thomas and Tyler have really grown. They are sprouting so fast and turning into young men. I can remember like it was yesterday, the day the were both born. I remember silly trips to the store when people would flock to Thomas just to see his adorable dimples. I remember how he used to remind me of the little girl from the exorcist when he was angry. I remember how he told me how pretty I was even without hair. He has always been my boy with the loving heart. Even now, as the little man he is becoming, he still lets me know how much he loves his mommy. Tyler has been the more challenging of the two but he is also so special to me. He is a mini me with his feisty attitude, rude comments and great sense of humor (I think the last two are paired together-We apologize now for all future comments). We hang out together ALOT. The past two years its been just us since Thomas goes to middle school now. Sometimes we fight like crazy, but for the most part we have really bonded. I can remember how strong willed and tempered he was as a baby. Those characteristics are probably what helped him make it through all of the challenges he had to face as a small child. I love them so deeply and I am grateful for whatever they bring my way. As I remember these things about my boys, I also remember myself as a child (sorry MOM) and I am thankful for all the love that I have received despite my behaviors. :0)
Happy Mom's day to all.
P.S. We are now paying for good grades. It seems to be working.
Sunday, May 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







Jennie I love to read your posts, you are a total awesome writer. What a sweetheart Thomas is. To love you even with no hair, that totally melts my heart, and you can see the love he has for his mom. Tyler is so cute, and has had to go through a lot as well, but he still has that love for his mommy as well. We love you!
ReplyDeleteKally