Monday, March 2, 2009

my first post

Today I am starting my first post on this blog. I will try to keep it updated as to what is happening in our lives. I will speak in code at times because of my job.

So it is the 2nd day in March. I can't believe it is already here! I am having a birthday this month. Crazy that I am just another year closer to 40. It is kind of scary to think that I am actually almost there.
So...What happened to the time? What have I done with the last few years of my life? (Besides gain 40 pounds and lose all the muscle in my body!!!!!) What are my plans for the next few years? Questions that cross my mind often. Well I think I will just ignore my birthday all together this year.
Older boy TIII is already 13. He is changing so much. But some things NEVER change. He is still a disgusting farting machine, and he does not care when, where or who is around. SOOOOO GROSS. One day I was working and talking with my assistant. He was on my computer and we were sitting right behind him...he farted a silent but deadly, and did not even apologize for it. I mentioned it and he just laughed. Girls at school know him for his constant reading and farting!!
We joke with him about his changing voice, his height growth, his armpit hair and yes, the dreaded pubes. He gets embarrassed sometimes but goes with the flow. I am always talking to him about the obstacles that he will soon be faced with in his life. I tell him what my rules are and how I hope he will make the "right" choices on his own.

He never leaves the house so I really do not have to worry yet. As a matter of a fact, he refuses to do any activity that is away from an electronic device. His poor little brother just begs for his attention, which in turn makes TIII annoyed with him even more.
Speaking of little brother, TyW is 9 and will turn 10 in June. He is COMPLETELY different from TIII. In fact they are exact opposites. TyW loves to be around his friends. He has 3-way phone calls, play dates, and a web cast in the works. (I-Carly wannabes) He constantly talks about his own popularity. It is funny. He is very egotistical and I sometimes think that he truly believes that HIS feelings are the only ones that matter in our family. LIFE REALLY REVOLVES AROUND OUR TYW. If not, we all usually have to pay for it with his uncontrollable and completely annoying behaviors.

He has been helping his papa plant a garden in our backyard. He loves it so much that he wants to miss school to work on it. He loves cooking dinner every night too. He has so many different apsirations for his life. It is really interesting to watch him have such a passion for things. ------- If only he would care so much about his homework. I am so tired of nagging him. "Do it!, do it now!, TyW get it DONE!"
(We are still constantly nagging Thomas (what have I created) but he is really trying hard to do better. We are proud of his efforts.)

BUT we love them both more than life itself!

Well enough for my first blog..more info/stories later
Love you all,
Jennie

2 comments:

  1. Good Job to make a blog, I'm glad I'm not the only one who will have one. Isn't it funny how different they are, when they both came from the same person? Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the blog! I can't follow your stuff though, add it in to see your followers so I can follow you !

    ReplyDelete